Help & FAQ
There are 4 simple steps to a successful car park booking:
- Select your date and time details
- Complete your personal details
- Complete your payment details
- Take and save a screenshot or print out your confirmation invoice and email
Shortly after placing your order you will receive an email with a booking reference number confirming all your details. You should take and save a screenshot or print this email and bring it with you to the carpark. You can also view your booking by simply clicking on “Manage my Booking” at the top of the homepage. All bookings are made subject to our Terms and Conditions.
If you do not have your booking confirmation, you can have a new booking confirmation resent by clicking on the “Manage my Booking” button at the top of the website.
We do not differentiate the car parking product for disabled users. If you require help or assistance by airport staff then please contact the Airport Customer Service Desk on +64 9 275 0789 or 0800 247 767
- Park your vehicle as instructed by staff
- Head over to the customer service desk
- State your confirmation number, registration number or last name.
- Customer service rep will check you into the car park
- Hand over keys
- Jump on a bus to the airport
The confirmation email you will receive gives comprehensive instructions on what to do when you arrive at the car park.
Head over to the customer service desk
Customer service rep will check you out, hand over keys and advise what bay your vehicle is parked in.
Head over to your vehicle and drive away
If you enter the car park before or after your confirmed booking times, you will be charged the difference. We do offer a grace period either side so you are not caught out and are understanding towards delayed flights.